Last updated: December 3, 2019
Turtle Island News (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the Turtle Island News website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) may include, but is not limited to:
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
We use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our servers immediately.
Compliance With Laws
We will disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law or subpoena.
Recent News (Top 10)
- Malaria forms resistant to any drug are spreading in Southeast Asia December 4, 2019
- New species of bioluminescent beetle discovered in China November 20, 2019
- Sex change in anemone fish first begins in the brain November 4, 2019
- New theory proposed on chemical reactions that triggered life October 28, 2019
- Small transparent spheres found in clam fossils testify to impacts of asteroids October 20, 2019
- Americans drill deeper and deeper to find fresh water October 5, 2019
- Magnetic liquid created for the first time September 24, 2019
- Mushrooms for better crops may be developed shortly September 10, 2019
- Too much chili pepper increases risk of dementia according to a new study September 4, 2019
- Paleo diet linked to heart disease according to a second study August 27, 2019